Senate Democrats are targeting four Republican-held seats in an attempt to gain electoral ground in 2016.
Zac Kramer, executive director of the Ohio Senate Democratic Caucus, said in an interview that Senate Districts 2, 16, 18 and 24 are top priorities for the party in the next election cycle.
"We're going to try to have all of (the races) filled, but our priority is those," Mr. Kramer said.
Also In Gongwer
No upcoming events scheduled.
Gongwer Is Your Source For
- Detailed Capitol News You Can Trust
- Comprehensive Committee Coverage
- Bill Tracking By Number, Keyword & Section
- Real-Time Legislation Alerts
- Easy to Share Custom Bill Status Reports
- Legislative History On All Bills
- Committee Tracking
- Legislative, Agency & Fundraising Schedules
- Legislator Contact Tools
- Comprehensive Government Directories
- Election & Candidate Information
- News Clips From Other Sources
- Extensive News & Legislative Archives
- Much More
- DeWine Welcomes Federal Court's Stay Of Fed's Clean Water Rule
- DeWine Announces $51 Million In Grants To Crime Victim Service Providers
- AG's Office Announces Rock Salt Settlement Disbursements
- Agency Briefs: Minimum Wage, Unemployment Rate Remain Unchanged, 13.5 Tons of Pills Disposed, Workforce Training Money Available...
- Cordray Discusses Student Loan Debt, CFPB's Role In Government
- From Congress: USDOE Postpones Piketon Layoffs; Brown, Gibbs
- From Congress: Democratic Reps Urge Boehner To Settle Unfinished Business; Brown Pushes FDA To Finalize Flavored Tobacco Regulations; Portman Pushes For Ukraine Assistance; Stivers
- Politics Notebook: Rep. Dovilla To Seek Ohio Senate Seat; Faber Hasn't Ruled Out Congress Run; More Groups Join Anti-Pot Coalition
- Advocates Tout Measure To Mandate CPR Training For High Schoolers
- Democrats Press U.S. Education Department For Charter School Grant Details, Oversight
- Education Notes: Faber Lauds E-Schools; Cleveland School Board Awarded; Group Praises Charter School Regulatory Bill
- General Assembly Adopts Much-Lauded Charter School Regulatory Compromise